This website is a place where anyone working in the Early Years can get
information and ideas. An
important part of that is you sharing what you do with others.
Do you have something you could share? It might be -
• curriculum planning
• a question about some Early Years issue (I’ll try to answer it and get back to you)
• a link to a website you’ve found useful
• tips for something to do in the classroom or out of doors
• interesting photos of children working (and of course that includes playing)
• a resource that you and your children enjoy using
Or maybe some of all of these. Don’t be shy, and think what you have isn’t worth sharing. We can all
get better by learning from each other.
Please send documents in Word or PDF formats, and photos in whatever form you
have them. For
links to other websites I just need the web address and briefly (a sentence, no
more) saying why you
thinks it’s useful.
THANKS FOR HELPING. LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS SITE A FAVOURITE PLACE
FOR EVERYONE IN THE EARLY YEARS.